Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I take care of my tattoo once I am home?
The quality of your healed tattoo can be greatly affected by how you care for it. Please follow these instructions to make sure your tattoo will heal properly
1.Keep your new tattoo covered with the bandage applied over night
3. Gently massage unscented hand lotion into the tattoo whenever necessary to stay moisturized. We recommend H2Ocean can picked up at the Tattoo shop
4. Short showers are required for successful healing, NO bath tubs, your tattoo cannot be wet for any length of time
5. No Swimming pools or hot tubs. Any exposure to chlorinated or salt water can bleach pigment away
6. keep your new tattoo out of the sun for 3 weeks. Always use a good sunscreen (SPF 30) on tattoo after it has healed, but NOT during the healing time.
7. Your tattoo will peel like a sunburn in 2-5 days . DO NOT pick or itch your tattoo
8. Do not hesitate to call with your questions or concerns 226-422-2202
What are your prices?
Our shop rate varies by what you are looking to get.
Large Scale tattoos (ie. Sleeves, back pieces) a $180/hour
Smaller, single sitting tattoos are priced by the piece and your artist will give you an estimate during your consult or before the tattoo begins.
Shop Minimum: Our minimum fee for small tattoo is $150
PLEASE NOTE: We are a cash only business.
How do I book a consult or appointment?
All appointments maybe booked over the phone 226-422-2202 or in person.
Once the appointment is set we will book you in for a consult the week prior to your appointment.
At the consult please bring in any printed reference or if cant print please email to [email protected] with your name and appointment date
Do you require deposits? How much will I have to leave?
DEPOSITS ARE TRANSFERABLE BUT NOT REFUNDABLE
Every appointment does require a minimum deposit of $100 to hold your spot.
If booking appointment over the phone deposit must be paid by e-transfer to [email protected]
If booking in person must be paid in cash. Your depsoit comes off the final price of the tattoo.
The deposit for multi-session tattoos will carry over from appointment to appointment, and will come off of your Last sitting.
48 HOURS NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING.
IF THAT IS NOT GIVEN, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT.
Do you accept walk-ins?
YES! We are always accepting walk-ins pending availability of the artists. Give the shop a call first and we can let you know if anyone is available and for what time
Do you do piercings? Do you tattoo hands, necks or faces?
No, we do not do piercings. Tattooing hands or necks is at the discretion of the artist, but generally speaking, if you are not heavily tattooed already, we won't be tattooing your hands or neck. We will not tattoo faces. Period.
When do I see my design?
Your design will be ready for viewing at the time of your appointment, no sooner, unless otherwise stated by your artist at your consult. There is always time to make small changes to the design at the time of your appointment if need be.
WE DO NOT TATTOO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 - NO EXCEPTIONS
A Valid ID must be supplied at the time of your appointment